Manuscripts should be novel and may not be under consideration for any publication at the time of submission.ABSTRACT :
Abstracts should have the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s), and keywords (3-6 keywords). The abstract including the keywords and affiliations should not exceed one page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FULL PAPER SUBMISSION:Conferences do not have any limit for full paper submission. However, later at the time of publication, the author(s) is/are required to follow the rules and regulations of publication imposed by respective journal(s).
1. Sample paper should contain the following sections :
- Abstract: One page with all affiliations and keywords.
- Introduction: Introduce study concept, major theoretical and empirical gap and contribution by this study, importance and implications for practice.
- Literature Review: A thorough synthesis of the past and current literature backing the study hypothesis and leading towards propositions.
- Methodology: Clear and concise elaboration of the method applied and the steps taken to ensure the reliability and validity of used methodology. Explain the sample and target population with justifications.
- Results: Clear and comprehensive presentation of results in view of proposed hypothesis.
- Discussion & Conclusion: Discuss the strengths and contribution of research to theory and practice. Limitations and future research directions with conclusion.
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
- References: APA style is recommended for Business Papers and IEEE style for Engineering and Medical Papers (Use of EndNote appreciated)
- Appendices (when appropriate)